Transfer money to your loved ones through the Pyypl Mobile App and have a chance to win AED 1,000 directly in your Pyypl wallet.
The more transfers you make… the higher your chances of winning!
How to get a chance
to win AED 1,000 with Pyypl
Apply now to participate in the draw.
- Open your Pyypl app
Don’t have Pyypl yet? Download it now. The first remittance is always free.
2. Send money home using Pyypl
Load your Pyypl wallet and send any amount of money home to one of the following countries: Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka.
3. Fill the registration form
Click on “I want a chance to win AED 1,000 with Pyypl” and then complete the form with your name, phone number and e-mail. You will be now automatically entered in the draw to win AED 1,000 with every transfer you make until the end of the promotion on January 10, 2022.
PS: Don’t forget to fill the form to qualify for the draw. You need to fill the form only once for all your transfers to qualify within the promo period.
Send Money Home with Pyypl
You can choose to send money straight to a bank account, for a cash pickup at one of the 25,000+ worldwide cash pickup locations or to a mobile wallet.
Send directly to a bank account
Choose one of the 25,000+ worldwide cash pickup locations.
Choose the best mobile wallet available in your home country.
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion period: December 28, 2021 to January 10, 2022 at 11:59 PM UAE time.
- Eligible transactions: Money transfers to Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka using the Pyypl mobile App.
- To qualify, participants must complete the participation form found at https://www.pyypl.com/ae/send-money-home-and-win-aed-1000/ before January 10, 2022.
- No minimum remittance limit. Participants can send any amount to enter the draw.
|AED 1,000||1||January 20, 2021|
- Any and all cancelled transactions are excluded from the draw.
- Winner will be drawn randomly on January 20, 2022.
- Prize winner will be officially notified by Pyypl authorized staff using the customer information provided on the application form. Customers are strongly advised to ensure that their contact information is updated.
- Pyypl employees and their immediate relatives are not eligible for the draw.
- Entry into the promotion/campaign does not guarantee the winning of the Prize.
- Pyypl reserves the right to amend, extend this promo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to fill the form for every transfer I make?
No. Only fill the form once before or after your transfer before January 10, 2022 and all your transfers made within the campaign period will automatically be entered into the draw.
How much money can I remit with Pyypl?
The limit for a single remittance transfer is AED 5000.
Does Pyypl have any hidden costs?
No. Pyypl is free for the first month or if you load your wallet at least once a month. The first money transfer is free for new users and after the first transfer Pyypl charges a fixed cost depending on the destination country.
How can I load my Pyypl account?
You can load your account easily with cash (MBME kiosks, UPay or using one of the Pyypl dealers), debit card, or connecting your bank account
What details do I need to remit money?
To remit money to your home country you need a valid local mobile number, the recipient’s full name and ID number. If you would like remit to a bank account you need the recipient’s bank account details as well.
How does the receiver get the money I sent?
Pyypl will send to the receiver a SMS with a control number. This code can be used at the payout cash location, together with the receiver’s ID, to pick up the cash.
Is Pyypl a legit company?
Pyypl is a legit company based in UAE and authorized by Financial Services Regulatory Authority in UAE.
In the United Arab Emirates, Pyypl operates under Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA) Financial Services Permission number 170031. Pyypl complies with the
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorism Financing (CTF) laws of the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates (CBUAE).