- Pyypl is committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal information.
B. What information do we record?
- Pyypl obtains information about you via our mobile app and website or direct contact. For example, when you register on the app and provide identification data like bio-metric data, name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address and place of residence.
- We also record details about your Pyypl accounts and transactions with us and usage of your device for Pyypl services as well as additional information provided via communications with you and from social networks or online accounts and internet cookie information.
- Pyypl may also obtain information about you from other sources such as credit checking bureaus and identity verification services or government authorities.
C. Protection of personal data
- Pyypl will take appropriate measures to protect the personal data obtained and transactional data collected by it with full observance of all applicable laws.
D. What do we do with your information?
- We routinely use your personal information to help us manage and improve our services and your account usage including, for example, to:
- provide you with customer support and troubleshoot problems;
- notify you about service updates and faults;
- request feedback or participation in online surveys;
- verify your identity;
- monitor and improve our applications, products and websites;
- protect your privacy and prevent fraud, money laundering and tax evasion; g. invoice you or notify you of the status of any service or product orders;
- With your permission, we also use your information to market and communicate our products and services and promotional offers, contests and similar events, as well as those of approved partners. You can always stop receiving these if you want to, by email and via the app.
- Pyypl may use analytics partners such as Google Analytics to track volume of usage on internet sites and to help improve the relevance and features of our services to you.
E. Disclosure of personal information
- Pyypl will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal and/or traffic data or communications content without your explicit permission, unless Pyypl is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of government authorities.
F. Your Profile
- Your user profile is the information provided by you at registration which is on your personal details page in your account. You can access and update your user profile from the Pyypl mobile App or web portal.
G. Third Parties
- If you use any third-party applications together with the Pyypl software (“Other Applications”), the provider of such Other Applications may obtain access to certain personal information about you. Pyypl does not and cannot control how the provider of Applications may use any personal information in connection with such Other Applications. Please ensure that you review any privacy policies and all terms applicable to the use of such Other Application before installation. Pyypl accepts no responsibility or liability for these other websites.
H. Pyypl Cookies
I. Contacting you
- Pyypl may from time to time ask you to voluntarily provide information on your experiences which will be used to measure and improve the quality of the Pyypl software, products and websites. At the time, we will make it clear that you are not obliged to participate in such surveys.
- Pyypl may also contact you about faults and service issues or any misuse or claimed violation of the of any third-party rights.
- Pyypl may also keep you up to date with news about the Pyypl products that you have purchased and/or to inform you about other Pyypl products or other Pyypl related information. You can opt-out of the receipt of alerts and/or promotional emails.
J. How do I update my personal data?
- You have the right to access and, where relevant, to amend your personal information. We will respond to requests to view, correct, complete or remove your personal information within a reasonable period of time and upon verification of your identity.
K. Retention of personal data
- Pyypl will retain your information for as long as is necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations and relevant orders from Government authorities.
- If requested, Pyypl will do its best to delete obsolete personal information unless it is required to be retained by law or for lawful business purposes.
© Pyypl – Last revised: April 2019